The Spindle Square™, starting at $169 is the easiest and most precise method of tramming with a dial test indicator.
• The unit is self-calibrating — no need for any additional measuring tools.
• The square comes fully assembled, with a solid steel body in a durable black wrinkle finish
• Can be used to square angles with a sine bar
• Machinist designed and tested for accuracy and ease of use
• Packaged in custom wood or aluminum case
• The Spindle Square™ is made in the USA
• All Rights Reserved
• Patented and protected by US and Foreign Patents
• Attention Distributors: Contact Us for Wholesale Opportunities
The patented Spindle Square was developed and patented by Joseph Navarro, an American machinist and tool and die maker, as a response to the demands in his own production machine shop for a more efficient and economical method of ... read more ...